12 Jul Million Dollar Spaghetti
Posted at 09:53h in Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet cook and crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage and season with salt and pepper. Remove most of the grease.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for few minutes until onion translucent.
- Add all but ½ cup of the marinara sauce (reserve ½ cup for the noodles) to mixture and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cook Spaghetti according to package instructions, juts until “al dente”.
- Place hot spaghetti in a large mixing bowl with butter and ½ cup marinara sauce and toss to combine. Pour HALF of the pasta into 9×13” pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese in a bowl and mix well. Smooth over noodles in the pan.
- Top with remaining noodles. Add meat mixture on top and smooth into even layer. Top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Check it around 20 minutes and if the cheese is browning too quickly, place a piece of tinfoil over it.
- Wait about 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!